The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE co-hosted a two-day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week, Tuesday, May 7 and Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
Click the links below to view the presentations:
The webinars include:
- SBA Funding Programs Explained, sponsored by U.S. Small Business Administration
This insightful webinar, sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, explains the SBA funding programs and how small businesses can benefit from them.
- The Culture Imperative - Drive Growth with Customer Obsession, sponsored by Chase
Learn how to deliver a differentiated consumer experience to drive business growth and more.
- Creating Effective Online Ads, sponsored by Google
In this webinar, discover how online ads can help your business connect to new customers, promote special offers and grow brand awareness.
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success, sponsored by Constant Contact
This session shares the foundational elements to help you get the word out about your business.
- How to do Business with the Federal Government, sponsored by U.S. Small Business Administration
This informative webinar provides an overview of SBA small business program eligibilities and small business tools to assist in gaining access to federal procurements.
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow, sponsored by Square
Find ways to manage your business's cash flow and access capital to help it run smoothly.
- Disasters Happen- How to Prepare Your Business and Recover, sponsored by U.S. Small Business Administration
Attend this session to learn tips on basic steps you should take to prepare, recover and mitigate so that your business is resilient.
Here’s what attendees said about our last virtual conference:
- "Extremely convenient and full of useful, relevant information. Easy to navigate from the comfort of wherever you may be."
- “Just a wealth of information provided. Last 6 months I have been planning to start an online business. The conference allowed me to locate reliable information…The commercial sponsors also provided an enormous amount of information in the exhibit hall. Information that I couldn't find by myself online.”
- “I think this is a great place to get loads of information from and if you still can't find it you can chat with someone who knows the answer right here.”
- “This has been so positive. I live in the middle of nowhere and have a hard time networking and this is great for networking and have been learning so much! Thank you.”
- “What a fantastic resource for business owners. The best part is that it's all free. Thanks so much!”
SBA’s participation in this Cosponsored Activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any Cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least 2 weeks in advance, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. SBA Cosponsorship Authorization No. SBW 2019.